No Products in the Cart
Barbells are big and bulky and aren't everyone's idea of bedroom decor. Put your barbell out of the way, under your PIVOT Bed, allowing it to swing up into the perfect position for easy access.
– Mounting points exist on every PIVOT Bed
– Can mount on either side (you can even have one each side)
– Gain otherwise wasted space.
– Maximum barbell length corresponds almost exactly to the length of the chosen mattress (2010mm for most, 1910mm for shorter beds, 2060mm for US queen). Full-size barbells don't fit as they're longer than the bed.
- includes two steel brackets and two strong, rubber clamps which quickly and securely hold the barbell, and the nuts and bolts to fit them.
PLEASE NOTE there is a compromise when using the Barbell Storage Solution with the double-size PIVOT beds in combination with the Weight Plate Storage Solution: the barbell must be removed before the power rack arm next to it can be extended. This only affects double size PIVOT Beds and the barbell can be added back into the mount as soon as the power rack arm is folded in for storage. Larger beds are unaffected.