We cover all products with a limited 5 year warranty, applying to all materials and workmanship.
The informal way to think of this is: if you experience an issue with one of our products and you don't feel it is your fault, let us know and we'll work with you to resolve the issue. We will require photographic and sometimes video proof of the issue so before reporting something to us consider whether you can provide this proof. If you've broken something through improper use, be open about it and we'll provide you replacement parts at the lowest possible price.
- Gas struts - 2 years as per the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer limits this warranty because their gas struts can be used in any conditions, for any purpose, including outdoor uses.
- PIVOT EKO Mattress is covered by the 8 year warranty of the manufacturer, EKO Mattress, and your relationship will be with them, not us. We will facilitate any communication necessary, of course.
- PIVOT EKO Pillow is not covered by a warranty, as per the manufacturer's terms.
- Headboards are technically not covered by a warranty, however if you have problems we will facilitate communication with the manufacturer.
- PIVOT Impact Resistant Mirror is made from polycarbonate which, while practically shatterproof, is much softer than glass and can therefore be scratched more easily. Scratches are not covered under warranty unless reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. You should not use abrasive cleaning products.
Warranty terms do not extend to: (the limitations)
- improper use
- normal wear and tear
- improper assembly
- improper maintenance
Your first action in any warranty claim scenario should be to contact us directly at email@example.com, providing full details of who you are and what issue you are experiencing.